Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [2-25-2022] Question: Which tennis player lost his world No. 1 ranking after an upset loss to Czech player Jiri Vesely?
The given options are as follows:
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Daniil Medvedev
The correct answer is: Novak Djokovic
Today’s [2-25-2022] “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are the followings:
- The US Department of Transportation announced $450 million in grants to…
- A Brigham Young University student caused an explosion in his dorm room while attempting to make…
- What birds outsmarted scientists by helping each other remove their tracking tags?
- Why did a doghouse fetch more than $40,000 at a Christie’s auction?
- Which tennis player lost his world No. 1 ranking after an upset loss to Czech player Jiri Vesely?
- Archaeologists uncovered an ancient shrine in the Jordanian desert. How old is it?
- Which automaker is recalling recent F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks due to defective drive shafts?
- About $200,000 in props, including jewelry and antiques, were stolen from the set of which Netflix show?
- A former director of which beauty pageant was indicted for embezzling scholarship money?
- Which rock star revealed he’s been reading lips for 20 years due to hearing loss from loud shows?