Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [1-28-2022] Question: Which NFL franchise hired Kwesi Adofo-Mensah to replace longtime general manager Rick Spielman?
The given options are as follows:
- Cleveland Browns
- Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings
The correct answer is: Minnesota Vikings
Today’s [1-28-2022] “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are followings:
- Which standardized test will be online-only starting in 2024?
- Roch Kaboré, who seized power in a 2015 coup, was himself ousted as president of which country?
- Which music video released almost four decades ago hit a billion views on YouTube?
- Which world capital received a rare blanket of snow?
- A wayward SpaceX rocket is now on a collision course with…
- Gordon Ramsay opened a new restaurant in the Back Bay neighborhood of…
- A Russian YouTuber invented a real-life version of which sci-fi weapon?
- A school board in Tennessee voted to ban which graphic novel?
- Amy Schneider’s historic ‘Jeopardy’ victory streak ended after she won this many games.
- Which NFL franchise hired Kwesi Adofo-Mensah to replace longtime general manager Rick Spielman?