Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed Quiz question [4-13-2022]: Which movie featuring Easter was released after 2003?
The given options are as follows:
- Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown
- Springtime With Roo
- Yogi the Easter Bear
- Annie Hall
The correct answer is: Springtime With Roo
Other correct answers are as follows:
- Hank and Mike
If your quiz has none of the above correct answers, you can check the following list for the correct answer.
Some of the famous movies featuring Easter that were released after 2003 are as follows:
- Beaster Day: Here Comes Peter Cottonhell
- Easter Bunny, Kill! Kill!
- Easter Sunday
- Hank and Mike
- I Can Only Imagine
- Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- Mary Magdalene
- Miss Potter
- Peter Rabbit
- Peter Rabbit 2
- Pieces of Easter
- Rise of the Guardians
- Son of God
- Springtime with Roo
- The Dog Who Saved Easter
“Do we need to egg you on to try our bunny-quick quiz on Easter?“
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to Easter. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which fact about Easter is true?
- Which movie featuring Easter was released after 2003?
- Which movie features R2D2 Easter eggs?
- Which famous candy has special versions for Easter?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.