Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed quiz question [3-2-2022]: Which fact about Dr. Seuss is true?
The given options are as follows:
- His 1st book came out in 1942
- One book uses just 50 words
- He was a doctor of philosophy
- He had four children
The correct answer is: One book uses just 50 words
Other correct answers are as follows:
- His father once ran a zoo
- He won a Pulitzer Prize
- He invent the word “nerd”
- He made WWII propaganda
If your quiz has none of the above correct answers, you can check the following important facts about Dr. Seuss.
Some of the interesting facts about Dr. Seuss:
- His full name was Theodor Seuss Geisel, but his friends called him Ted.
- He wrote and illustrated 47 children’s books before his death.
- Dr. Seuss is a pen name.
- It took him over a year to write Cat in the Hat—and it only uses 236 different words.
- He reportedly invented the word “nerd.”
- He has two Academy Awards ands two Emmys.
- Dr. Seuss had no biological children.
- His debut book was rejected 27 times before it finally went to the printing press.
- Seuss had a licence plate that says “GRINCH”.
- Yertle the Turtle was based on Adolf Hitler.
- He was the first person to win the Pulitzer Prize for writing children’s books.
- Seuss has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He wrote for an ad agency.
- “The Lorax” may have been inspired by a monkey species found in Kenya.
- His first book wasn’t published until 1937.
- He served in World War II.
- Dr. Seuss’ wife thought he was a medical doctor when she first met him.
- He won a Pulitzer Prize.
- He collected hats.
One quiz, two quiz, red quiz…Seuss quiz!
Today’s [3-2-2022] “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to Dr. Suess. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which actor has portrayed a Dr. Seuss character?
- Which Dr. Seuss book was released prior to 1950?
- Which children’s book author was born after Dr. Seuss (3/2/1904)?
- Which fact about Dr. Seuss is true?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.