Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed quiz question [3-16-2022]: Which fact about breakfast cereal is true?
The given options are as follows:
- National Cereal Day is in May
- Cheerios’ orig. name was Oatos
- Some have more than 50% sugar
- Americans eat 300 bowls a year
The correct answer is: Some have more than 50% sugar
Other correct answers are as follows:
- Wheaties are magnetic
- Corn flakes went to the moon
- Name after Roman god Ceres
- UK eats the most per person
“Crackle and pop on over for our snap quiz on breakfast cereal.“
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to breakfast cereal. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which of these is (or was) a breakfast cereal?
- Which fact about breakfast cereal is true?
- Which character is the mascot for a breakfast cereal?
- Which breakfast cereal was created in the 1800s?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.