Microsoft Bing homepage “This or That?” Quiz [3-31-2022] question: Which beach is located in the northern hemisphere?
The correct answers (1-10) are as follows (Highlighted with amber color):
- Anse Source d’Argent | Cannon Beach
- Baia do Sancho | Tunnels Beach
- Bells Beach | Ngapali Beach
- One Foot Island Beach | Rhossili Bay
- Clifton Beach | Grace Bay
- Koekohe Beach | Durdle Door
- Fraser Island Beach | Polihale Beach
- Praia da Ferradura Beach | La Playa Escondida
- Padang Padang Beach | Trunk Bay
- Whitehaven Beach | The Baths
If the options in your quiz are different from the options given above, you can search the following list for the answers.
Some of the beaches located in the northern hemisphere are as follows:
- Cannon Beach
- Durdle Door
- El Nido
- Grace Bay
- La Playa Escondida
- Lanikai Beach
- Navagio Beach
- Ngapali Beach
- Polihale Beach
- Rhossili Bay
- Ruby Beach
- The Baths
- Trunk Bay
- Tunnels Beach
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz” has ten answers to the “This or That?” question. Each answer carries 5 points, and the wrong answer does not earn any point. Earn five points per question—up to 50 points total—when you answer correctly. So, select only the correct answers.
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.