Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed quiz question [2-9-2022]: Which Jennifer Aniston fact is true?
The given options are as follows:
- She went to Waldorf school
- Her last name was Anatasakis
- She’s a Pisces
- She is 5’2″ tall
The correct answer is: She went to Waldorf school
Other correct answers are as follows:
- Her dad was a soap opera star
- She was once Jennifer Pitt
- She’s been married twice
- There’s a song about her
Some interesting facts about Jennifer Aniston are as follows: (Source)
- Her full name is “Jennifer Joanna Aniston”
- She is Aquarius
- She is 5’5″ tall
- She has dyslexia
- Her father is Greek, but she likes Mexican food
- Her mother was of English, Irish, Scottish, and Italian descent
- She spent a year of her childhood living in Greece
- She invented “The Rachel”, a famous hairstyle in the 1990s
- She Was known as a class clown in high school
- She has a fear of flying
- At age 11, her painting was displayed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- She Often plays a waitress – her characters in Friends (1994), Office Space (1999), The Iron Giant (1999) and Along Came Polly (2004) were all waitresses
- She met ex-husband Brad Pitt on a blind date
- John Mayer has written a song as a “farewell letter” to Jennifer Aniston
“Feel like you’re stuck in second gear? Try our friendly Jennifer Aniston quiz.”
Today’s [2-9-2022] “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to American actress, producer, and businesswoman “Jennifer Aniston“. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which film starred Jennifer Aniston?
- Which TV show did Jennifer Aniston appear in before Friends?
- Which Jennifer Aniston fact is true?
- Which actor appeared more than once on Friends?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.