Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [3-18-2022] Question: A study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety found which of these vehicles is most likely to hit a pedestrian?
The given options are as follows:
- Pickup truck
The correct answer is: Pickup truck
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are the followings:
- Diébédo Francis Kéré of Burkina Faso became the first African awarded what top architecture honor?
- The city of Santa Barbara, California, is reportedly close to declaring what a public nuisance?
- Jack White’s label, Third Man Records, is releasing a previously unheard album by which late artist?
- The US Senate voted unanimously to make what permanent?
- Which star made a stir by deleting her Instagram?
- At the Players Championship, which golfer sank a hole-in-one on one of the game’s most notorious holes?
- More than 3.7 million bottles of Airborne brand supplements are being recalled because the caps are…
- Starbucks announced it will phase out its iconic…
- A study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety found which of these vehicles is most likely to hit a pedestrian?
- Russian lawmakers laid plans for a knockoff version of McDonald’s—golden arches and all—after the company exited the country. What’s the new chain called?