Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [3-25-2022] Question: A new pill developed at the University of Minnesota was found to be 99% effective in mice. What is it?
The given options are as follows:
- A COVID-19 treatment
- Male birth control
- An intelligence booster
The correct answer is: Male birth control
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are the followings:
- Madeleine Albright died at age 84. Before becoming Secretary of State in 1997, she served as ambassador to the…
- Speaking of ambassadors, which nation expelled 45 Russian diplomats suspected to be spies?
- A copy of the first-ever Marvel Comics issue sold for $2.4 million. What year was it published?
- According to investigators, Russia’s top diplomat Sergey Lavrov has a secret what?
- Which singer had to cancel a show in Paraguay after her plane was struck by lightning, forcing an emergency landing?
- A new pill developed at the University of Minnesota was found to be 99% effective in mice. What is it?
- Speaking of health studies, Johns Hopkins found the chemical sulforaphane may help prevent COVID. Which of these contains sulforaphane?
- Pepsi and IHOP teamed up to create a limited-run soft drink. What flavor is it?
- Which Los Angeles band, founded in 1983, is set to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Tourists in Venice, Italy, were issued water pistols to ward off…