Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz [2-11-2022] Question: A ‘bored’ art museum security guard in Russia did what on his first shift?
The given options are as follows:
- Doodled on a $1 million painting
- Foiled an art heist
- Posed for a sculpture
The correct answer is: Doodled on a $1 million painting
Today’s [2-11-2022] “Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All three questions of today’s Bing Homepage Quiz are the followings:
- According to estimates, more than 31 million Americans will be doing what for Super Bowl LVI?
- The Razzie Awards created a special category for ‘Worst Performance by __ in a 2021 Movie.’
- Samsung announced its Galaxy S22 phone will be partly made from recycled…
- Which film’s memorable ending was altered in China, then restored after public backlash?
- The UConn women’s basketball team lost a conference game for the first time in nine years. Who beat them?
- A ‘bored’ art museum security guard in Russia did what on his first shift?
- Which animated series will be getting a 20-episode revival on Hulu?
- In New York City, an unprovoked punch put a diplomat from which country in the hospital?
- While referencing the Nazi Gestapo police, US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene instead called them what?
- An 80-year-old Chicago woman was rescued after a home intruder locked her in her basement for 17 hours. Her family realized something was wrong when she…